- Material: PE-Al-PE
- HS Code: 39173900
1. Linear expansion coefficiernt is only 20-30% of ordiary PP-R pipe; Completely resolves the stretching problem of common plastic pipe.
2. Enhances pipe rigid, prevents droop down phenomenon, and also reduces the density and number of supporting points, thus cuts down the total cost of installation.
3. Higher pressure resistant level and longer working life under usual vibration.
4. Better high temperature resistance, and obvious energy saving effect; FR-PPR used in water heating systems, the normal temperature is up to 95-100 degrees, It not only increases the medium temperature and also reduces the thickness of thermal insulation material. The overall cost is lower.
5. Large Water flow: Under the same pressure, FR-PPR pipe has thinnr wall thickness, increases the diameter of the pipe, and thererby improves the water flow (increases 20%).
6. Solves the oxygen permeability of the pipeline, the inner surface is non-toxic, fine sealing and sphagnum will not appear. The middle layer of FR-PPR pipe completely prevents outside air from infiltration into pipe inside, thereby inhibits algae growth, and maintains fresh pure water.
|FB-PP-R FIBRE GLASS COMPOSITE PIPES SERIES|